Monday, December 17, 2007

Salatul Mahgrib

He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. (Quran, 54:29)





My mom's cat normally comes to pray with me. I took the picture posted above to prove it. Today when I called the iqama she entered the room and sat down as I prayed. While I was in between Mahgrib and my sunnah salaat I decided to grab my cell phone and take the picture posted above. (Yeah, she's not exactly facing the kiblah but I'm sure she's allowed). Mashallah, it's the most beautiful thing. Sometimes she will lay down beside me and other times she will sit like she is in the picture. She'll stay like that until the fard salaat is over. Subhanallah, she knows when it's finished too.

Am I becoming a crazy cat lady?

No comments: