Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Confess...



  • I used to wish Patti Labelle was my mama. (She's just so divalicious!) I remember when it started; she was playing Dewayne Wayne's mama on A Different World.


  • I haven't been home to Jamaica in almost 4 years.


  • I was hurt when I found out Kanye West is engaged. Was hurt even more when I saw his fiance- yeah, I know, get a life Jamerican!


  • I used to have a crush on an imam. I also had a crush on my halaqah teacher. *bows head in shame*

  • I'm a bonafide girly girl. 100% femininity. And I'm prissy too!

  • I bought myself Eid gifts; Mary J. Blige's new CD, Lupe Fiasco's new CD, a pair of socks, some bangles and new gloves.


  • I have way less money than people think I have.


  • I sometimes miss clubbing.


  • Every man's mama who has ever met me loved me. I guess that makes me the type of woman you can bring home to mother.


  • I'm a loner. I enjoy being by myself most of the time. Being around people on a regular basis leaves me feeling exhausted.

  • I'm a lotion freak. I have three different types of lotion in my purse, one on my desk at work, and at least six different types at home. When I go to Target or Walgreens I make a conscious effort to avoid the aisle with lotion.

  • I'm tired of being strong all the time. I just want to be taken care of for once. I've never enjoyed the luxury. And I've never trusted a man enough to let him take care of me.

  • I wanted to cuss someone out today.

No comments: