Friday, April 4, 2008

Pissed Off Woman Playlist

After reading The Black Snobs post and finally realizing that I’m not alone in my love of "pissed-off-woman" or "a-woman-done-wrong" songs, I thought it would only be right for me to share my play list. (Yes, I actually have one on my mp3 player). So if you’re a woman scorned (or enjoy conjuring up your ‘inner scorn’) then I think you’ll love this one. Yep!



Beyonce "Resentment"
Shelly Thunda "Kuff"
Rihanna "Questions Exisiting"
Fantasia "I Feel Beautiful"
Lady Saw "A Just di Wuk"
Macy Gray "Okay"
Amy Winehouse "Stronger than Me"
MC Lyte "Paper Thin"
Alison Hinds "Good Morning"
Lily Allen "Smile"
Crissy D "Big Timers"
Kelly Rowland "Like This"
Keyshia Cole feat Missy Elliott and Lil Kim "Let Go"
Tanya Stephens "Can't Touch Me No More"
Kelly Clarkson "Since You've Been Gone"
Sade "Every Word"
Lady G "Run Him"
Mary J. Blige "Enough Cryin'"
Sanelle Dempster "Sucker"
Cecile "No Love Tonight"
Kelis "Caught Out There"
Macka Diamond "Tek Bun"
Janet Jackson feat Missy Elliott and P.Diddy "Son of a Gun"
Ivy Queen "Que Lloren"
Ciara "My Love"
Lady Saw feat Cecile "Loser"

1 comment:

Fatemeh said...

Toni Braxton's "He Wasn't Man Enough For Me" is one of my favorites.