Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jamerican's Favorite Things

If Oprah can have her list so can I!

1) A pocket-sized Qu’ran. Knowledge anytime and anywhere. Determined only by wudu, lol.

2) My 2007 Toyota Matrix. Alhamdulillah, I was able to get this car. Everyone who knows me says it suits me. (I have yet to hear exactly how but I take their word for it).

3) Red Velvet Cake. If you ask me it's the best in the world. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now.

4) My Sandisk Sansa mp3 player. No, it's not an ipod but it's working for me. Initially I felt like I needed a PhD in order to understand how to use it but I have it now.

5) My Library card. 'Nuff said.

6) Incense. I like to pray with a nice smelling incense burning. I feel more relaxed that way.

7) Shukronline pants. Oh, how I love them. Wide legs, baggy fit, nice look.

8) Gelato or Italian ice cream. Once you're had this stuff it will be hard to go back to eating regular ice cream- trust me! Oh, and it has less fat than American ice cream. My friend Indiigo took me to this Italian spot in Seattle that has the best Gelato I've tasted so far. By day two I was scratching like a junkie asking for her to take me back again, lol. Thanks girl, you know how to hook a sista up!

9) Clinique's Happy Still love this perfume after all these years. It smells great on me without being overbearing. My hubby said he loves how I smell. I didn't tell him to thank Clinique. (I won't tell if you don't, lol).

10) Bangles and bracelets Some people can't leave home without their American Express, I can't leave home without a bracelet or a bangle hanging from my wrist. I feel naked without 'em.

No comments: